DiGiTaL CoRrUpTiOn
DiGiTaL CoRrUpTiOn
DiGiTaL CoRrUpTiOn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DiGiTaL CoRrUpTiOn

Astonia 3.5 Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should i do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunareborn
Digital Infector
Yunareborn

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: What should i do?   What should i do? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:20 pm

I have been inactive lately for school and i recently was charged $30 and this is what i sent them a week and no reply

I quit astonia for a bit for school and i never had a reoccurring subscription and i did not buy tolkens that recurred and i only have 2 account but i just looked at my bank statements and it said that 09/09/09 that i payed $9.95 three times to you guys. i have always used paypal with you guys and my paypal is inactive right now i dont know how it was charged. my accounts are sakuraxeno and antibabo. you can see all my accounts should have not logged on for quite some time. I am going through some money problems with no job lately so i could really used the $30. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion Prince
Head Of The Infection
Scorpion Prince

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 am

I would definitely write the game and let them know. Worse comes to worse tell cardholder to deny future charges.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:26 pm

you have to check all of ur accounts to see there isn't reouccuring payments. This happens to me sometimes Its why I only purchase tokens, then get them and covert the tokens over so I don't get reoccuring payments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should i do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiGiTaL CoRrUpTiOn :: Questions-
Jump to: